1. In order to make the assembly simpler and not to damage the wear layer, the end face of the shaft must be chamfered and smooth.
2. Before assembly, ensure that there are no foreign objects on the surface of the sleeve and the seat hole. The surface of the seat hole should be as smooth as possible to avoid scratching during assembly.
3. When assembling, the lubricating oil can be properly applied to the outer surface of the sleeve to help the sleeve to be installed conveniently, but it is not easy to avoid the sleeve from coming off during heavy load or reciprocating motion.
4. When assembling, the mandrel should be pressed slowly (hydraulic press is recommended). It is forbidden to directly hit the bushing to avoid deformation.
5. If possible during assembly, apply grease to the shaft surface to shorten the bushing engagement period.